Officers may apply for the closer-to-home transfer list during the month of October. To apply, mail or fax a letter to MCO, attention: Karen Mazzolini. MCO’s mailing address is 421 W. Kalamazoo St., Lansing, MI 48933. MCO’s fax number is (517)485-3319. Applications will only be accepted by mail and fax.
Include your name, employee ID, address, phone number, current work location, desired work location, and how far you currently travel for work. Your letter or fax must be received Oct. 1 – Oct. 31 for consideration. If you submit information before Oct. 1 or after Oct. 31, your application is invalid.
- Not everyone makes this list. You may apply to be considered.
- Those who voluntarily transferred in the last year will not be considered.
- Those with an active disciplinary record will not be considered.
- If you are a probationary employee, but will have status by Jan. 1, 2018, you may apply to be considered.
- For more information on closer-to-home transfers, see Article 15, Part D, Section A-5 of your contract.