Officers may apply for the closer-to-home transfer list during the month of October. To apply, mail or fax a letter to MCO, attention: Cherelyn Dunlap. MCO’s mailing address is 421 W. Kalamazoo St., Lansing, MI 48933. MCO’s fax number is (517)485-3319.
Include your name, employee ID, address, phone number, current work location, desired work location, and how far you currently travel for work.
• Not everyone makes this list. You may apply to be considered.
• Those who voluntarily transferred in the last year will not be considered.
• Those with an active disciplinary record will not be considered.
• If you are a probationary employee, but will have status by Jan. 1, 2016, you may apply to be considered.
• For more information on closer-to-home transfers, see Article 15, Part D, Section A-5 of your contract.