ORIGINAL POST: Updated 2019-2021 MCO contract.
The documents found here represent the language secured during the negotiations between MCO and Office of the State Employer for the bargaining period of 2019-20.
Please recall that the current contract (January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2021) was negotiated in two phases. First, in latter months of 2018 negotiations took place for contract year January – December of 2019. Then, in the latter months of 2019, economic and benefit negotiations occurred for the January 2020 – December 2021.The documents linked above represent the economic package bargained and ratified by the members for the period of January 1, 2020 through December 31, 2021.
- Economic provisions:
- 2% Base Hourly Rate increase 10-01-20 for FY2021.
- 1% Base Hourly Rate increase the first full pay period of April 2021 for FY2021.
- 2% Base Hourly Rate increase 10-01-21 for FY2022.
- 1% Base Hourly Rate increase the first full pay period of April 2022 for FY2022.
- Gains in Healthcare; and
- A return of Pre-shift starting October of 2020