Exchange Transfer List
Special note: This list was cleared December 8, 2020. If you requested to be placed on the list before July 2020, your name was removed. If you want your name to be added back, please email Anita Lloyd.
Many people leave the Department or get a transfer without notifying MCO to remove their name from the list. Clearing the list once a year means the list is more useful and effective.
If you are interested in placing your name on the Exchange Transfers list, please email the following information to Anita Lloyd:
• your name
• phone number
• classification (E-8, E-9, etc.)
• current institution
• desired institution
• facility’s phone number.
• If you see someone on the list who you would like to trade with, you can call them at their facility to discuss a trade. MCO only maintains this list for officers' convenience.
• When officers ask to be added to the list, their names are placed at the top. This means the location of your name on the list will change. Please download and search for your name in the list before resubmitting your request.
• This DOM governs Exchange Transfers and other transfers between worksites. It will answer many of your questions about transfers.
• All transfer requests must be submitted in writing and must be approved by both institutions’ wardens.
• Contact us when your name no longer needs to be on the list.