Check out the Spring/Summer 2017 MCO Report!
This new format is optimized for online reading. Also, you’ll find lots of handy links to quickly email us or jump to an important website. When you view the MCO Report in full screen mode, you’ll see buttons at the bottom to zoom, share, etc.
You’ll find great stories and information on:
• MCO’s Fallen Officers Memorial and Open House.
• How 10 corrections officers opened up to reflect on their profession, volunteer work, and their communities.
• Our new initiatives to engage members, including Listening Tours; Building Political Capacity; Next Gen Leadership Program; and Future Union Engaged Leaders (FUEL) Millennial Program.
• RUO arguments heard last week.
• Central Committee and Executive Council meetings.
• A day in the life at Macomb.
• Officer of the Year Cary Johnson speaks out about corrections PTSD.
and much more!